Mini cruiser M/S LUNA
Yacht Luna - Mini cruiser is simply perfect for family and business vacations...
Yacht Luna is the ideal, private luxury yacht for small groups of up to 18. She is 31 meters long, which granted her the perfect layout, so our guests can really enjoy all the comfort of indoor and outdoor living. This mini cruiser has very spacious decks, which are furnished in order to provide its maximum. The stern lower deck houses huge dining table, where our guests enjoy different Mediterranean specialties. On the upper deck, there is open jacuzzi with sunbathing chairs around, as well as the sauna. The upper deck is the center of outdoor living, where our guests enjoy having the cocktail in jacuzzi or sunbathing on the leisure chairs, scenting the magnificent Mediterranean sea.
Swimming platform with two deck showers make every bathing spot easily accessible.
Mini cruiser Luna has spacious indoor salon, which houses 2 dining tables, leather couch with cocktail table and the yacht bar. The galley is separate so it doesn't disturb our guests. Plasma TV/DVD and CD player are in the salon.
The boat Luna can comfortably accommodate 16 + 2 guests in 8 cabins. Each cabin is air conditioned and has en suite toilet with shower tub. The toilets are spacious and the shower tubs are home like, so the guests could have complete comfort.
The cabins are furnished with high quality wood beds and cabinets. Bed linen and towels provided.
- 2 en suite guest queen cabins on deck
- 2 en suite guest twin cabins on deck
- 2 below deck en suite triple cabins
- 2 below deck en suite queen cabins
- 8 cabins for 16+2 guests
- 5 crew members
- Jacuzzi on deck
- Pressurized hot & cold water
- Fully air conditioned/heated throughout
- Spacious indoor salon for dining
- Large sun deck with lounges
- Swimming platform with two deck showers
- Plenty of water sports
- Boat type: Motor-yacht
- Steel hull, wooden decks
- Electricity Marina 50 amp, 220V
- On board 50 kW generator for 12V, 24V & 220V circuits, to allow use of any appliance
- Radar system & VHF radio
- Echo sounder
- GPS navigation
- 1 Dinghy with 40 HP outboard motor
WATER SPORTS AND LEISURE:
- 2 kayaks
- 2 paddle boards
- Snorkel equipment
- Fitness room
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees/anchorages/tourist tax 40 Eur/person/week
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 320 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 450 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks and beverages are not included in food options.
- Drinks and beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash.
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 Eur per person per week.
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 150 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, natural juices from squeezed fruit are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - cork fee: 1000 Eur/week.
- 40 Eur per person for port fees/anchorages and tourist taxes.
THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on the yacht, VAT, permits,boat insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens & towels, 4 hours of navigation per day, yacht cleaning, diesel for generator running 24/h day, welcome drinks and
snacks, Internet, use of Jacuzzi, beach towels, water ski, 2 kayaks, 2 paddle boards, snorkel equipment..
THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, ports/anchorages, private marinas, delivery fee to embark/disembark out of base port Split/one way to Dubrovnik (1200 Eur), Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1000 Eur, more than 5 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged 60 Eur), land transfers, guided tours, entry tickets to National Parks, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h