|23.04. - 21.05. |
18.09. - 31.12.
|21.05. - 11.06. |
03.09. - 17.09.
|11.06. - 09.07. |
20.08. - 03.09.
|09.07. - 20.08.|
|13.400 €||15.200 €||17.000 €||18.800 €|
Gulet ANNA MARIJA - Cruising Croatia
The beautiful 30 meter long gulet Anna Marija offers a very comfortable and pleasant cruise in Croatia.
She is made entirely of mahogany which gives a pleasant natural feel and makes it very attractive both from the outside and from the inside.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 3 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 twin bed cabins with single size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The main deck is probably the most important area on the gulet since it offers the possibility of relaxation and enjoyment. The stern deck is broad and fitted out with comfortable cushioned benches and 2 dining tables with cushioned sofa for up to 12 guests, and the foredeck is specially built for those who enjoy sunbathing.
The charming indoor salon on the gulet is very spacious and consists of a boat bar and dining area. Panoramic windows allow a lot of daylight and magnificent views.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5.0 meters, 50 HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 5 hours air conditioning per day/ until midnight
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- 1 GB WI-FI per day
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 390 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-3 years for free, 3-10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 600€
- Water sports: Jet ski, water skis: 100€/h
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer