Gulet MALENA is an amazing 5 cabin gulet for charter in Croatia. Cruising on the gulet Malena has always been among the highest-rated cruises in Croatia, due to the quality of the yacht and attentive crew members.
She is 25 meters long, which guarantees a lot of space and comfort for our guests.
Malena has 5 CABINS to accommodate up to 10 GUESTS. All the cabins are air-conditioned and have an en suite toilet with a shower tub and all necessary toiletries (shower gel, hairdryer).
There are 2 cabins with queen size beds and 1 cabin with twin beds in the bow, while in the stern, there are 2 cabins with queen size beds.
Bed linen and towels are completely new and high-quality in each cabin.
The indoor salon is very spacious, cozy and elegantly furnished, having a large couch with a dining table and chairs and the yacht bar. The salon is equipped with a TV and music system. Large panoramic windows allow much daylight.
The galley is completely separated below the deck.
The most beautiful part of the gulet Malena is the huge and spacious deck.
Stern deck is completely shaded and is a perfect dining area, furnished with a big dining table with chairs, as well as a very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa, where our guests adore reposing after plentiful and delicious meals.
Our crew serves the chef's delicacies on the stern table since all the guests prefer outdoor dining.
There are sunbathing mattresses and a cushioned bench with a cocktail table on the bow, which makes this area a place for complete relaxation and socializing with your family and friends.
Malena has 4 crew members: captain, chef, waiter and deckhand. They are very attentive and experienced and are at the guests' disposal during the cruise. We receive excellent feedback on a crew, which is a guarantee for a fascinating cruise.
The itineraries are tailor-made for each group and we make them according to the guests' preferences. The main start base is in Trogir, but it can also be Dubrovnik or Split during the season.
One way charter is not charged extra, which makes this gulet an excellent option for your most memorable cruise on the way from Trogir to Dubrovnik.
- 5 air conditioned cabins for up to 12 guests
- 4 double bed cabins and 1 twin cabin
- Comfortable bed mattresses
- High-quality bed linen and covers
- En suite bathrooms with shower tub in each cabin
- 3 crew members
- Very professional crew service
- Friendly atmosphere
- Extra values added to each cruise
- Outstanding meals
- Amazing outdoor living areas
- Spacious cushioned lounge on stern deck
- Big dining table with white chairs on stern deck
- Variety of water sports
- TV/LCD, DVD, music system
- WiFi internet
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/week per person.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/week per person.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on the yacht.
According to actual costs in ports/anchors, port fees and anchorages are to be paid on the spot in each port/anchor (in cash). The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. The gulet doesn't need to be in the port each night. The gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge.
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, the crew (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), service on board, bed linen and hand/shower towels, sun towels.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), more than 4-6 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged), entrance to the National Parks, private marinas fees, embark and disembark out of the base ports, water ski, extra use of a tender, tips for the crew.
Max. working of air-conditioning is 4/6 hours a day out of the marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off. Air conditioning can be on till midnight.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h