|16.000 €||16.000 €||16.000 €||18.000 €||21.000 €|
Mini cruiser Cataleya
Cataleya is spacious enough to accommodate 21 people, provides excellent service, and is fast enough to make for beautiful itineraries.
This vessel is the perfect choice for you if you are looking for a relaxed and comfortable holiday among the many islands of the Adriatic coast.
- 4 double cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 3 triple cabins with double and single size beds, and private bathrooms
- 2 twin cabins with single size beds, and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most attractive area on the yacht is the sun deck. It is huge and has sun bathing chairs, mattresses and cushioned benches with cocktail tables.
The central indoor area of the yacht is very spacious dining salon, which is on the main deck and houses dining lounges and the yacht bar.
The salon is air conditioned and has large panoramic windows that provide a lot of daylight.
Crew details:Mini Cruiser Cataleya has 6 experienced and dedicated crew members who do their best to provide excellent service to every guest.
- Tender boat: 5m, 70HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 21 guests in 9 cabins
- Crew of 6 and their expenses
- 12 working hours of air conditioning per day
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Welcome drinks
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 390 € per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 600 €
- Food for children 0-2 years: free, 2-12 years: 50% off
- All-inclusive alcoholic domestic drink package (Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee.): 220 €
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1000€
- Extra navigation: 60€/h
- Water sports: water-ski and wakeboard: 60€/h
- Private marinas
- TIP for the crew is recommended 10% of the charter price.
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer