2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|01.01. - 26.06.|
28.08. - 31.12
|26.06 - 28.08. |
|17.000 €||12.000 €|
Gulet Angelica is a very beautiful and excellently maintained yacht for your cruise in Croatia.
Run by a family of passionate sailors and professionals, Gulet Angelica provides outstanding hospitality and service.
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- Twin bed cabin with two single beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The decks of Gulet Angelica are large, providing enough space for all the guests. The bow deck consists of sunbathing mattresses, while the stern deck houses a large dining table and comfortable leisure sofa. The area on the stern deck is shaded.
The indoor salon is very spacious, consisting of a seating area with a couch and dining table and a yacht bar. It is very airy due to the glass door leading to the stern deck and panoramic windows on both sides.
Aboard Angelica, you will have your own talented chef who will cater to the needs of all members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients to serve memorable Mediterranean, Croatian and international meals.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
- Water skis
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Unlimited navigation
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-4 years for free, 4-12 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water sports (that use extra fuel)
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer