2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|17.500 €||18.000 €||19.900 €||21.500 €|
Experience the cruise of your dreams onboard gulet Kadena
Amazing gulet Kadena boasts 32 meters of pure beauty. Built from high-quality mahogany wood, gulet Kadena provides luxurious cruising along the Croatian coast.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Double cabin with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
- 4 twin cabins with 2 single beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most attractive part of the gulet is a stern deck, which is very spacious, designed to provide an outstanding outdoor living.
The stern deck houses a huge dining table with chairs and a cozy leisure sofa, while on the bow, there is a sunbathing area covered with mattresses. Another leisure area is situated on the bow, consisting of a cushioned bench with a cocktail table.
The decks can be covered by a tent, which makes them ideal places to enjoy your cruising.
The indoor salon of Kadena has a very inviting design, consisting of the seating area in light colors and the yacht bar. The salon is spacious and big enough to accommodate all the guests.
- 2 deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,3 meters, 100 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 6 working hours of air conditioning (until midnight)
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 € per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 5-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 € per person per week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 € per person per week
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Air conditioning
- One way: 1000 €
- Water sports: Water skiing/Donut ride: 70 €/h
- Private marinas
- Tips: According to satisfaction (5%-10% from charter price)
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer