2022 Prices per week in EURO:
|2,940 €||2,940 €||3,780 €||4,900 €||7,630 €|
Villa BRAC 12PRICE INCLUDES:
- Luxury accommodation for 14
- Electricity, gas, water
- Air conditioning and heating
- Daily cleaning and towels change
- All linen & utilities, linen change 2 times a week
- Swimming pool and all villa facilities
- WiFi internet
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tourist tax (1 Eur/day/person)
- Communication fees
- Drinks from the mini bar
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
The guests are asked to provide 500 Eur on arrival in cash (refundable on the check out day).
- Maximum 14 guests
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Chef service or house maid on request
COOK AND WAITER SERVICES:
Guests have on disposal the services of our cook and waiter. We serve lunch and/or dinner in the villa, with one day prior notice. Meals we serve consist usually of 3 courses and are prepared with high quality seasonal groceries, purchased fresh by our cook. According to the preferences of our guests and best available groceries we offer menus with a choice of few meals from which our guests can choose what they want us to serve the next day. The meals are charged according to the purchasing prices of groceries, between 25 and 30 Eur per person, depending on the menu. The price includes purchasing of the groceries, cooking by our chef and the service of a waiter who brings and serves the meals in the villa.
We offer various additional services to our Guests,such as additional staff, additional cleaning, land transfers, car rental, and for the guests who wish to make their holiday more active, we provide various excursions, motor and sailing boat rental, wind surfing school, scuba diving etc.
-AROMA MASSAGE IN THE VILLA! Order your 30 or 60 minutes massage with a sea view and raise your holiday to a new level.
This modern and comfortable villa is situated in the center of the village Brac 12, right on the beach, and it can accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 double bedroms. The amazing location of this newly renovated villa, is the guarantee for unforgettable holidays.
The stunning terrace, facing the sea and the beach, is the most beautiful area of the villa. It consists of swimming pool (28 m2), dining area in the shade of pergola and oleander trees and sundeck. The inviting surrounding and the scent of the garden plants and the sea, provide a true Mediterranean feel.
Large glass doors lead from the terrace to the ground floor, which consists of big living and dining room, kitchen, small fitness studio and pool table. Facilities: TV, DVD & Hi-fi system in the living room, wireless internet, safe, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning and heating, washing machine.
The villa provides the height of comfort with a total of SEVEN ROOMS for 14 guests.
- On the basement, there is a twin bedroom with en suite toilet and glass doors opening to the pool area and terrace.
- On the first floor there are 3 twin bedrooms and 3 double bedrooms. All the bedrooms have en suite toilet, except for the 2 bedrooms which share one.
Being in the center of the place Mirca, all the facilities are just steps away, such as beach, little harbour, shop, bar, restaurant, which enables really pleasant stay in the villa.
CAPACITY: 14 guests
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 twin bedrooms
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT: dish washer, refrigerator, deep freeze, oven, microwave, filter coffee machine, toaster, kettle, blender
VILLA EQUIPMENT: air conditioning in living room, swimming pool, small gym, wireless internet, TV (with internet browser), DVD and music player, safe, washing machine, iron, grill, pool table
- Outside 28 sqm swimming pool with sun beds and shades
- Terraces with seating sets
- Sea view
- Distance to the beach : 3 m
- Nearest Airport : Split Airport
- Distance to airport : 2 to 3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest Town : Supetar
- Distance to town : 4 km to Supetar
- Frequency of Buses : 3-7 times a day
- Distance to nearest shops : Supermarket 4 km and a small grocery shop 400 m from villa
- Distance to nearest Restaurant : Restaurant with in walking distance between June and September (50m between June and September, 3 km in other months)