2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|01.05 - 29.05.|
25.09. - 31.10.
|29.05.- 26.06. |
28.08. - 25.09.
|26.06. - 28.08. |
|16.500 €||20.500 €||23.500 €|
Gulet CARPE DIEM
A beautiful gulet Carpe Diem is the newest gulet in our fleet.
Carpe Diem is a very spacious, 30-meter gulet that provides the ultimate comfort to our guests. It has performances while under sails, so our guests can fully experience the beauty of vintage navigation.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed + a single bad and a private bathroom
- 2 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 1 twin bed cabins with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the deck of gulet Carpe Diem, there is a big dining table at the stern, while the sunbathing mattresses and a cushioned sofa are located on the huge bow.
The indoor salon is equipped with a dining corner, dining tables and chairs, a yacht bar, and a couch. The salon is filled with plenty of daylight due to the large panoramic windows.
The lounge features all of the necessary equipment: ovens, grills, and refrigerators.
- Tender boat: 4,8 meters, 100 HP
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Underwater scooter
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 9 guests in 4 cabins
- Unlimited hours of navigation, ports, and marinas
- Welcome drinks and dinner on arrival day
- General use of a tender and water sports
- Crew of 3 and their expenses
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 250 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 125 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way
- Private marinas
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer